Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Dr. Brown's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
2 Convenient Locations:
Orange Park Office
2217 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073-5115
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Fleming Island Office
1845 East West Parkway, Suite #2
Fleming Island, FL 32003
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and we will file the necessary information to the insurance company. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
If you have insurance, we will help determine the coverage you have available. Many insurance companies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is serarate from general dental insurance. We accept most traditional insurance plans. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay. Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient, and the patient is responsible to the orthodontist. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions to and from our office.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment we will offer a fee discount. If you have insurance, a discount will be given for the portion of the fee not covered by insurance.
- Financial arrangements can be made through the office to extend individual payment plans over the anticipated treatment time frame with a down payment and monthly payments
- We partner with Springstone to offer payment plans that extend over 24 months with no down payment and interest charges. You can check on your eligibility with Springstone by following this link: https://secure.springstoneplan.com/ ï»¿
- For your convenience we accept payment by all major credit cards, and they can be set up for automatic monthly payments and debiting.
- If your insurance benefits change during the course of treatment, the financially responsible party is responsible for all remaining charges.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties